Movie trailer

The scope of the project was to recreate a movie trailer that is as close to the original as possible.

Our process started with a lot of story boarding and talking about how we wanted to show the video with the highest obtainiable accuracy. It took a lot of filming and we had to use A lot of improvisation because of  alot of putting stuff off but we got through it.

I learned that I hate storyboarding and that it takes a lot of time and thought to create a decent movie trailer and preproduction is terrible

I learned a lot about how to Get around using premier becauee I had time constraints and was rushed with the editing process in general but I learned a lot about to be a team player and improvise

I stayed with my project time and I got mine finished in time. But I learned a lot about how to communicate and how to make the most amount of the time we had

I would use my class time in class better and more effectively and I would have used more time editing and getting a better edit because I felt a little rushed to edit the whole video

I would have preferred to have used the same group as we had for the music video. I felt like we were very disconnected and we should’ve improved that but nevertheless we could have and should have put Out a better final video

I will use a lot about the editing I’ve learned in the last little bit of Time

. I really missed the previous group and think I would’ve put out a better video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

graphic final

final.

elevator pitch