blog one

I had a good amount of time to find good and meaningful quotes and don’t to mirror the feel of the quotes.

I learned alot about how to use the curved pen tool and how to adjust your lines and I learned alot about how to make lines smooth and flow the lines with more accuracy.

 I moved the words around enough to make them different than just copy pasting them. I wanted the word style to match they lay they were layed out.

Oh it added a whole different layer to the challenge. Instead of just getting the words layed out you had to pic matching colors and matching everyother aspect of it.

I prefer black and white because it looks simple and not as much about finding matching colors.


I think the final product was better than I imagined it to come out, I thought they would be dull being black and white but they made them seem more professional.

I would have used my time better but I was pretty satisfied with the result.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

graphic final

final.

elevator pitch