blog two


i wanted something that I could edit and use the organic style of vector images. posterizing the image was difficult because to get a good one would've been right in-between two selections. there wasn't much prepping for. anything in illustrator. 

 I wanted something that I knew how it looked and how to keep it the closest to original as possible, and I recently had this picture taken and I liked the way it turned out. 

I learned lot more about the curved pen tool and its uses

How were you able to problem solve? I used a lot of readjusting the layers and the individual crops. I asked for advice from neighbors or my teacher. 

I focused a lot on shape and value in this piece. I wanted the parts that are important features in my face to show in the picture. 


I am pretty pleased with the final product, it could be a lot better but I am pleased. 

I would give my eyes and my eye lids more detail and just greater detail throughout. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

graphic final

final.

elevator pitch