final.

 I have done like 10 different projects this semester. I did stuff from a raccoon to a pop art graphic.

https://www.behance.net/growneydyl7d5f


the project was to follow a step by step process to make a cute little raccoon

It took me between one and two weeks. 



I was challenged with trying to keep focused and getting it done on time.

 
I learned a lot about how to keep focused and how to use many shapes to make one piece of art.

 
I got a lot of good feedback and a lot about the eyes and the feet.


no not really it was just aloof of copying and and making it look like the original pics.


this one got me a lot of good opinions and good feedback.  


I didn't focus a lot in this class but I'm focusing more.







The project was to creation info graphic based on an idea of our choice.


This took me like 3 weeks total to complete.


I was challenged all with fonts and which kind of graphic store use for the back rounds.

This was the first time I used a gradient and it was really difficult and tricky to figure out.

I was given pretty evenly split advice. some said it was really good and some didn't like it at all.
 

yeah my original idea was very different the the final product.


I focused a lot of time on this project and i didn't slack off a lot




 once I was done I didn't focus a lot I just relaxed and wasn't worried about finishing or I would do other homework.

 
I would occasionally look at graphic design work or watch videos about enhancing my graphic abilities.

I focus a lot and look deeper at pictures that I would usually just not focus on and look deep into a simple picture.

 
I can think outside of the box and make things that are different and add unusual components to something simple

pretty much all of them need improvement. I could do  a lot to improve on every branch of ecomm. my biggest area of improvement would be project management and time management skills.



I really enjoy the class climate and how enjoyable the class can be.


I will focus more next semester and actually pay attention and not day dream more often.

Learned a lot about photoshop and illustrator and really advanced my skills.

next semester I want to have a lot better work and focus a lot more.


a. What did you love the most about this semester? 

b. What would you change or do differently? 

c. Overall take-away or learning from this semester? 

d. One goal you would like to set for next semester, or next year? 

e. Closing thoughts…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

graphic final

elevator pitch