elevator pitch

My name is Dylan Growney. I am 14 years old.I am currently enrolled in e-communication at Olathe Northwest high school.  I was born in olathe Kansas. I am very interested in graphic design, and animation. I went to woodland elementary, Santa Dr trail middle school, and olathe north west high school.I am funny, hard-working, and a team player. I love to work in groups. I have always been a people person. I will work late hours and work until my job is done. I love music, I grew up with parents that loved music and they passed that gift onto me.  I play the french horn and i am in the concert band at olathe north west. I strive to be on time as much as possible. I am very WOO. i am a very good problem solver. If i see a problem i try to fix it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

graphic final

final.